An American Printer Commentary
By Andy & Julie Plata
Co-CEOs, the OutputLinks Communications Group
It’s time for leading business publications to recognize one of the country’s most significant manufacturing segments - print providers.
FastCompany’s Most Innovative Companies Award represents an excellent opportunity to have your firm honored by a business publication read by your clients and prospects. Every print provider we have ever met, interviewed, or read about is innovative. Whether it is how you shifted production during the pandemic, integrated new and legacy technologies, or creatively met a client’s unique request – here is a chance to be honored as a Most Innovative Company!
The recognition categories below seem to fit print providers:
- Advertising and Marketing: The agencies, technologies, and ideas advancing the business of persuasion
- Applied AI: The companies embracing artificial intelligence to reinvent how business is done
- Manufacturing: The facilities reinventing their processes to promote flexibility, efficiency, and worker well-being
- Public Relations and Brand Strategies: Firms exceeding their clients’ expectations with creative, breakthrough ideas
- Workplace: Companies that have adopted services, policies, and programs that fulfill their employees’ needs—and make them happier
The application fee is $495 with a July 14 submission deadline.
Thanks for reading. Your thoughts on this topic are appreciated.
Stay tuned for our continuing Commentary on the changing print industry environment and the effect on the print industry’s employees, dealers, partners, stockholders, and print buyers.