Thank you for your interest in the University of Houston Digital Media (DIGM) program.
For many years we and our companies have worked with industry associations and foundations to reverse the decline in students seeking print-related education.
When we met Dr. Jerry Waite and his University of Houston staff, we became enthusiastic supporters of their Digital Media program. We love the way the University is teaching the next generation the value of print technology in the digital communication ecosphere.
The success of this program is based upon partnerships with future-focused print and digital media companies. The current partners (as of July 2019) are:
Below is some additional information regarding the University’s Bachelor and Master’s level Degree programs in Digital Media.
Promoting print in the digital age,
Andy & Julie Plata
Co-CEOs of the OutputLinks Communications Group
- 2019 graduates share their views of the program in this 100% DIGM-student-produced video
- This “What is Digital Media” video explains how the university is redefining how print an digital media are taught to meet the needs of today’s cross-media communications
- To request information on the University’s Public/Private Partnership CLICK HERE
- Contact Dr. Jerry Waite, the DIGM programs founder at his LINKEDIN page
- And always feel free contact us, Andy & Julie Plata, to discuss ideas for the DIGM program at the University of Houston or other universities around the world