By Mark Maragni, Vice President Compart North America
What really happens to the myriad of unstructured documents—reports, spreadsheets and presentations created in your front office and back office applications? Can they come back to haunt your company with compliance issues, unexpected costs, litigation, and embarrassment?
On January 29 from 1-2 PM, my Compart Associate, Gary Grajcarek, and I will provide a webinar about management, operational, and IT perspectives on the costs and risks associated with unstructured documents, such as:
- Content management and regulatory compliance
- Productivity, customer satisfaction, risk reduction, and customer centricity
- The efficacy of outsourcing print, mail and other IT services
- Managing documents in the face of increasingly stringent SLAs
- Ensuring job and document integrity while managing unstructured documents
The webinar will additionally include a case study of how one of the world’s largest insurance companies took charge of its unstructured documents to enhance customer communications and satisfaction while streamlining its document output management system.
No problem. To receive a link to access a recording of the webinar and a copy of the case study click the button below.