Graphics One is pleased to release the new GO F-24+ UV printer at SGIA. Based on the highly successful GO F-24, the new version offers major enhancements which have been tested and approved since the launch of the original F-24 unit.
The enhancements include:
- New Rotary Tool for UV imaging of cylindrical objects--free to anyone purchasing a GO F-24+ through the end of 2015
- New UV Sticky Mat for holding substrates on the table for imaging
- New ink delivery system implementing enhanced pressure for all colors with the white re-circulation of ink via a pressurized peristaltic pump system coupled with pressure release fi lters and dampers
- New sophisticated Standby Mode for when printer is powered on but not printing. The white ink is circulated and fi lters for 10 minutes of every two hours
- New third generation LED lamp arrays enhanced to fi x and to improve the UV ink curing and adhesion
- New UV ink in either gloss or matte
- New Liquid cooled lamp system to keep the lamps at a low temperature for enhanced longevity
- New GO SuperPrime product line which includes three new primers to enhance UV adhesion on a wide variety of different substrates, most of which other UV inkjet printers cannot image
According to Christian Sam, Marketing Manager, “we expect the GO F-24+ to be a valuable addition to any user who requires high quality industrial decoration for a wide array applications. The GO F-24 established a standard for speed, size and depth of UV printing and the F-24+ improves on this standard. We are pleased that units in the fi eld are upgradable and the F-24+ is shipping now.”
Graphics One, Inc. is a company dedicated to providing innovative, high-quality products to imaging professionals worldwide with further information located at www.graphicsone.com.
About Graphics One (GO) Graphics One is a leading developer and international distributor of professional digital imaging products. GO’s e-commerce website at www.graphicsone.com, established distribution in over 60 countries, and offices in the U.S., Colombia and Mexico. Graphics One provides a worldwide network offering in-country installation, service and technical advice in support of GO products.