FAST-TRACK YOUR BUSINESS STRATEGY AND OFFER YOUR CUSTOMERS A SCALABLE WEB-TO-PRINT SOLUTION
With shorter runs and greater competition, print service providers are being challenged to find ways to streamline their workflows while still meeting the needs of their demanding clientele. To thrive in today’s fast-paced environ-ment, PSP’s need a flexible, easy-to-use solution that will adapt to their needs, increase workflow efficiency and help them stay ahead of the competition.
Web-to-print software solutions like XMPie StoreFlow® help reduce the costs associated with receiving, processing and fulfilling orders and enables print providers, creative agencies, and corporate marketing departments to quickly build and deploy Web portals for ordering and customizing virtually any type of document. Visitors to such websites can upload their own documents and submit them for processing – or choose a document template from the web portal’s catalog, customize and personalize it and then submit for processing. StoreFlow also has advanced features such as supporting a hybrid workflow that uniquely combines user-submitted static documents with dynamic documents selected from the catalog.
Creating feature-rich Web-to-print portals enables service providers and inplants to create highly differentiated services that will generate more revenue and ultimately strengthen their customer relationships.
HERE ARE FIVE FEATURES TO LOOK FOR WHEN DECIDING ON YOUR WEB-TO-PRINT SOLUTION:
- Does the portal support both static and dynamic documents and can end-users customize or personalize documents through
- the portal?
- Can customers order other items besides print such as cross media campaigns that include PURLs?
- Can the Web-to-print e-Commerce experience be mobile-friendly and tailored to the look, feel and usability of a tablet or smartphone?
- Can the portal be easily built to match the needs of the brand being served - such as through the use of wizards and skinning tools?
- Are the jobs created through the portal JDF compliant for easy integration with external systems?