Xerox and Presstek are returning sponsors, along with EFI, for
this year’s Executive Outlook conference, which will take
place from 8 a.m. To 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 2, the day
Expo opens in Chicago.
Themed "The Challenge of Change in the New Era of Print," the
pre-show conference will feature Andy Paparozzi, NAPL's chief
economist, and industry consultant Steven Schnoll, who will set the
stage for consultants, printers and suppliers who will probe the
evolving business models and technologies that will enable print to
compete in an e-centric world.
- Andy Paparozzi, NAPL chief economist: Today’s Economic
Trends and their impact on print.
- Steven Schnoll, managing director of Schnoll Media Consulting:
The print marketplace, the most promising vertical markets, and
what printers must do to participate in the evolving new-era
- Jim Hamilton, InfoTrends group director: Digital print
- Ray Prince, vice president and senior consultant, operations
management, NAPL: The latest trends in offset.
- Hal Hinderliter, Hal Hinderliter consulting services: Ways for
print to come alive.
- David Hunter, principal, Pilot Marketing Group: "What Kind of a
Printer Do You Want to Be - Quality or Commodity?"
- Don Goldman, principal, ConsultWare: A review of IT trends and
- Printers Panel: Practical insights into how to achieve success
with a mix of press technologies, with moderator Howie Fenton of
NAPL and a group of printers employing a range of
- Afternoon "How To" tutorial sessions (to be announced).
The conference will also feature the announcement of the
“Must See ‘Ems” at Graph Expo 2010, along with a
reception honoring winners in the new “Positively