American Printer's mission is to be the most reliable and authoritative source of information on integrating tomorrow's technology with today's management.
Jul 22, 2010 12:00 AM
Xplor Intl, the electronic document systems association,
announces the details of its education program to be hosted at
Graph Expo 2010, October 3-6 in Chicago. The Xplor Document
University (XDU) program will be held on October 5 and 6, during
the show. The sessions are:
• White Space and TransPromo - A Profitable Combination
• Making Your Document Work with Your Integrity System
• Designing Documents Around Technology
• Data-Driven, Personalized Customer Communications for Fun & Profit
• You Have Data, Now What?
• Technology Applications and Their Use in Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
• Leverage Data Analytics to Drive Results
• Managing Data Across All Your Communication Channels: Data, Content & Reporting
• Optimizing Your Printing and Output Technology
• Using ADF Technology to Accelerate Your Print and Output Operations
• How To Improve Customer Engagement
• Create a Brilliant Statement for Your Bottom Line by Moving to Inkjet Printing
• Large Things Can Come in Small Boxes!
• Full Color Inkjet Delivers Equivalent Direct Mail Response Rates for 62% Less Cost Than Toner
• Using SaaS Solutions in the Document Output Industry
• Let the Tool Do the Work
• The Business Case for Document Integrity
• Inkjet Color Printing: Practical Uses & Predictable Pricing
Registration for one or both days of the two-day program, which includes access to the show floor, is now open at: www.graphexpo.com and www.xplor.org. Early-bird registration discounts are available until September 3, 2010.